Accu Check Compact Plus Glucometer
- Brightest, easy to read display.
- No coding required.
- Palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf testing.
- Small blood sample (1.5 µL).
- 5 seconds results.
- No individual strip handling - Load-and-go drum of 17 preloaded test strips!
- 300-value memory with time and date, downloadable.
The Accu Check Compact Plus was a breakthrough glucose meter system with its integrated lancing
device. With convenient, all-in-one design and no strips to handle, daily testing is easier for all
diabetics. This meter offers an attached SoftClix Plus lancing device, an internal 17-test-drum, and no
How about getting AccuCheck Compact Plus glucometer for FREE?
Currently there's no exact information for this meter.
If you are a valid US diabetic with Medicare than...
Click here to get FREE glucometer and diabetic testing supplies
- The integrated 17-test-drum eliminates the need for strip handling (press-dose-press) and
offers easy automatic strip processing and automatic coding for increased testing convenience and safety.
Due to the unique option of the docked-on Accu Check Softclix Plus lancet, there is no need to carry a separate
- Integrated Safety
Integrated quality checks, test strip expiry warning, underdosing detection. Hypoglycemia warning and acoustic
test reminder mean convenient and worry-free testing.
- Accu Check Softclix Plus lancing device offers the least painful lancing technology, with
11 customizable depth settings for different skin types.
- Diabetes data management uses the Accu Check CAMIT Pro software (for professionals) to
download test results to PC or the Accu Check Pocket Compass for PDA.
Dimensions: 4"H x 2"W x 1.2"D
Weight: 4.2 oz. with batteries, test drum and lancing device
Battery: Two AAA batteries
Download Accu Check Compact Plus manual