Free Talking Glucose Meter
blood glucose monitor
- Built in speaker tells what your results are.
- Great for the visually impaired.
- Alternate site testing - arms, legs or hands.
- Small blood sample (0.6 µL).
- 6 second results.
- 450 test memory.
What about getting Prodigy talking glucometer for FREE?
Currently there's no exact information for this meter.
If you are a valid US diabetic with Medicare than...
Click here to get FREE talking glucose meter
Accucheck Voicemate Blood Glucose Meter
- Talking blood glucose monitor for the blind/visually impaired.
- Clear voice guides user through simple step-by-step testing and insulin vial label identification.
- Touchable Accu-Chek Comfort Curve test strips help guide finger to the target.
- Includes Accu-Check Softclix lancet device for virtually pain-free testing.
- Portable, easy to use and requires no cleaning.
- 3-year warranty.
- Available in English and Spanish versions.
- Batteries Required:
- For Voice Unit: 9V.
- For Meter: 2 x 3V lithium (coin shaped).
Buy Accucheck Voicemate
Talking Glucose Meter on VitalityMedical.com
($628.38, free shipping)